In connection with the Service, we may make available a user gift program (the “Gift Program”), where you can become eligible to be entered into weekly drawings (“Drawings”) to receive gift cards, charity donations and other items (collectively, “Gifts”) in connection with your accrual of points that you may earn by using the Service (“Mango Points”). Mango Points can be accumulated by engaging in certain actions via the Service, such as when you take your Medications and Supplements on schedule.
We reserve the right to determine, in our sole discretion, whether a particular action qualifies for Mango Points. After accumulating Mango Points, you will be automatically entered into a weekly drawing for a Gift based upon your Mango Point level (see the section titled “Drawings” below for more information). Please note that you may be required to provide additional information to Mango Health or a third party merchant in order to redeem certain Gifts, and processing fees may also be applicable to Gift redemption.
We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that your Mango Points are viewable via your Account within 7 days from accrual. You should contact us if it has been more than 7 days and the Mango Points have not been applied to your Account. We may also, at our discretion, delay any Gift redemption or Mango Point accrual in order to validate or verify your actions via the Service.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- In order to accrue Mango Points you must be at least 18 years of age. You may also be required to be a registered user with an Account in good standing;
- Gifts are not transferable and can only be used in accordance with any terms and conditions made available via the Service;
- We are not responsible or liable for any unredeemed, unused or lost Gifts or Mango Points;
- Gifts are not redeemable for any sum of money or monetary value;
- Mango Points in your account may expire 12 months after such points are accrued via the Service. In addition, all unredeemed Mango Points may expire if no qualifying action has been made from your Mango Health account for 12 consecutive months. We reserve the right to issue points that may have a shorter expiration date, and to remove Mango Points from your Account to correct errors. You may not be provided with notice of expiration, forfeiture or removal of points, and you are not entitled to any compensation for any such event.
- The merchants you see represented in our Mango Gift program are not sponsors of Mango Health, Inc. or otherwise affiliated with Mango Health, Inc. The logos and other identifying marks attached in the app are trademarks of and owned by each represented company and/or it’s affiliates.
- Amazon.com is not a sponsor of this promotion. Except as required by law, Amazon.com Gift Cards ("GCs") cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. GCs may be used only for purchases of eligible goods at Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites. For complete terms and conditions, see www.amazon.com/gc-legal . GCs are issued by ACI Gift Cards, Inc., a Washington corporation. All Amazon ® ,TM & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. No expiration date or service fees.
Mango Health reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Gift Program, or any Gifts and Mango Points related thereto. If you have any questions, please contact us.
As noted above, a user can become eligible to be entered into Drawings for the chance to receive Gifts via the Service based upon the number of Mango Points such user earns in connection with his or her use of the Service. The following terms and conditions apply to such Drawings:
- NO ENTRY FEE. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Drawings are sponsored by Mango Health.
- Drawings are held on or around the dates specified at support.mangohealth.com for each Mango Point level.
- Drawings are open to legal residents of the U.S. who have accessed or used the Service in the seven (7) day period prior to the applicable Drawing. Employees of Mango Health and its affiliates and agencies are not eligible to participate in Drawings.
- Mango Health users who accrue a threshold level of Mango Points will be automatically entered into a Drawing each week. Each week, Mango Health will hold up to ten (10) drawings, with eligibility for Drawing based upon a Mango Point range. Users will be entered into the weekly Drawing that is associated with the Mango Point total in the user’s Account each week. Each user may only win one (1) Drawing per Mango Point range. More information on Mango Point levels associated with each Drawing is accessible at support.mangohealth.com.
- Each Drawing will be conducted either by independent persons or a computer program that automatically chooses the winners from all eligible users, and the random selections are final and binding.
- Winners will be notified via the Service or via email within one (1) week of the Drawing date.
- The number, type and approximate retail value of Gifts associated with each Drawing is accessible on the information details screen associated with each Gift within the Service or at support.mangohealth.com.
- The odds of winning a Gift depend on the eligible number of users for each Drawing.
- No cash or substitution of Gifts is permitted, except at the sole discretion of Mango Health for a prize of equal or greater value.
- Winners are solely responsible for any and all federal, state and local taxes, if any, that apply to Gifts.
- If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible or fails to claim a Gift within seven (7) days of the Drawing date, the Gift may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected from the remaining eligible users.
- Mango Health reserves the right to disqualify any user or winner as determined by Mango Health, in its sole discretion.
- Drawings are subject to these Terms and all applicable, federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply.