1. On the 'My Health' tab, tap the medication you'd like to remove.
2. Select the 'info' tab then select 'Edit this schedule'.
3. Tap 'Next' in the upper right corner.
4. Tap ‘Finish Med’ in red.
Note that deleting a medication maintains your history of it, but moves it to the ‘Past’ section of your medication list. If you'd like to keep your med as ‘Current’ but stop receiving reminders, we recommend toggling on “Take As Needed' instead.
To delete a med permanently:
1. Follow the steps above to 'Finish Med'.
2. Then enter the 'Past' section of your medication list.
3. Tap on the med name, then 'Edit' in the top right.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen, then tap the red 'Delete Med' button.