- Tap on the “My Care Recipients” card on the Mango Health home screen, then click “Continue”.
2. Enter the name of your care recipient, then tap “Next”.
3. On the next screen, you’ll set reminders for yourself to check in with your care recipient. Scroll both the left and right wheels to select the frequency of your check-in reminders (ex: 1 Daily). When you are done, tap “Next”.
4. Based on your previous entry, you will receive the appropriate number of 'Reminder' fields, where you can enter the time(s) when you'd like to receive your reminder(s). Select your reminder time(s), then tap “Next”. If you are an iPhone user and you have set more than one reminder, keep clicking “Next” until you have set all of your reminders.
5. Optional: Add an image. On the next screen, you can tap the + symbol at the top to add an image for your care recipient. You can either select one of our Avatars or choose an image from your phone’s photo library.
6. Optional: Add a list of your care recipient’s medications. Tap “Medicine List”, then “Add Medicine”. Start typing the name of your care recipient’s medication, then select it from the list that appears. When you are done adding medications, click the back arrow at the top to return to the previous screen.
7. When all fields have been filled, tap 'Save'.